Advertisement

How do 2 Scorpios get along?

topic posted Sun, January 15, 2006 - 4:55 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Hey there!

I am a double Scorpio and I have never ever been in a romantic relationship with another Scorpio. Would this be a good thing, or very, very bad? I do not want to hear a text book answer. I would love to hear about some real life experiences. I am single and looking...(looking for another Scorpio perhaps?).....

: )

Joni
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: How do 2 Scorpios get along?

Sun, January 15, 2006 - 4:58 PM
    Fantastic.

Especially if shes a scorpio moon - lots of potential there.
    • Unsu...

Re: How do 2 Scorpios get along?

Sun, January 15, 2006 - 5:18 PM
      I would suggest, as most of us do, that you get a natal reading for this other person and yourself - it will shed light on those things which are compatible and not-so-compatible.

I've had both a wonderous and nightmarish relationship with Scorpio men, the former being much better than my pairings with both a Cap and a Cancer and the latter being so much worse than a pairing I once had with a psychotic double Gemini (e-figgen-gads!)

So, I doubt it would help to give you the details of my relationships with other Scorps and can only stick with my suggestion to get the Natal Chart for any current and all future Scorp pairings...

Godspeed
      ~L

Mon, January 16, 2006 - 8:38 AM
    I married a scorpio, 9 years ago. Still love her, still my best friend, still my lover (ah and what a lover). It works for us... of course, I came into the relationship being totally trusting and "un-jealous" having learned all about jealousy by dating a Sag who was extremely jealous.

As long as there is total trust, and you are totally honest with each other, there is no stopping the powers of 2 scorpios.

Still our sharp tongues and sarcasm get us into an argument now and then, but we both understand it's our nature, and let the other 'cool down' before talking things out/through. Patience is a virtue here. Understand each other's wanting to dominate/control, passions, desires, lusts, moods... you'll have no problems.

Mon, January 16, 2006 - 2:24 PM
    One of the most intense intimate relationships I've ever been in was with a scorpio. I'm guessing if I wasn't so young and scared when we met, it would have blossomed into something truly outstanding...

Also, I have had some significant relationships with friends who are scorpio; we're able to have deep discussions, understanding and mutual respect. Granted, I have had some similar friendships with others who weren't scorpio, but it goes to show you that two scorpios do indeed get along.

Recent topics in "Scorpios"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... Stephanie 3 September 28, 2013
Want to connect with other gay Scorpios. B-Day 11/2/1960 James 0 September 28, 2013
Shazam! Music Thread Flint 中 101 December 14, 2012
jealousy? possessiveness? Unsubscribed 7 June 5, 2012