Advertisement

Moon in Scorpio lovers

topic posted Tue, October 9, 2007 - 7:11 PM by  Remi Love
Share/Save/Bookmark
Have any of you Scorpio suns met someone with Moon in Scorpio? How has the relationship? Fulfilling?
posted by:
Remi Love
New Jersey
Advertisement
  • Re: Moon in Scorpio lovers

Tue, October 9, 2007 - 8:00 PM
    I have a few friends with Moon in Scorpio & they do seem to 'get me' rather easily, especially my jokes ~ but I have both Sun & Moon in Scorpio (plus some other stuff) too!

love all-ways,
    mem
    • Unsu...

Re: Moon in Scorpio lovers

Tue, October 9, 2007 - 8:19 PM
      Yes, my first husband was a capricorn sun/scorpio moon. Not a good combo for me but not sure if it was the scorpio moon or not. Actually the emotional basketcase aspect of him was of his more attractive values.
      • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 6:04 AM
        Supposedly the worst positions for the moon are Capricorn, Virgo, and Scorpio.
        • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:02 AM
          I'm glad I don't have a scorpio moon. I investigated a little and came to the conclusion that I would maybe be suicidal.LOL I have scorpio in 6 of my placements. I am happy and love my Aries moon. It keeps me firey and playful. :)
          • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:23 AM
            wish I had some signs that made me a little more playful and light. I tend to be so over serious and come across like an old bastard even though I'm young. Hmmmm must be all that Capricorn in my chart.

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:26 AM
          Supposedly the worst positions for the moon are Capricorn, Virgo, and Scorpio.
          ~~~~~~~~~~

maybe "worst" from the viewpoint of one who doesn't have those placements!
          <they catch the brunt of it>

personally, I'm a HUGE fan of my Moon in Scorpio
          <although it is quite obvious that I make other people *nervous* much of the time>

& my boyfriend is a Moon in Capricorn ~ so he just ignores my 'brunt', mostly ~ it's a great match-up :)

love all-ways,
          mem
          • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:31 AM
            Virgo moons are not the best placement, I do know that much. They will find a critical angle in ANYTHING you say and you get the feeling nothing you do or say if ever good enough.

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:41 AM
              They will find a critical angle in ANYTHING you say and you get the feeling nothing you do or say if ever good enough.
              ~~~~~~~~

again, that is from your viewpoint (do you have a Virgo moon?)

the person with the Virgo Moon 'prolly enjoys very much the critiquing of others & themselves & 'prolly finds it very curious that others take offense at it so easily and/or focus on the "not good enough" part rather than the "offering helpful information" part

love all-ways,
              mem
              • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:49 AM
                naw I have a Libra moon, ex-g/f had a virgo moon. Every time I tried to have fun or say something, she tried to make me feel like an idiot. Then she left me because I was "too mature" and "not fun enough". Go figure. She wasn't worth the time I wasted on her. "Helpful information" huh? well maybe. But it can grate on you after hearing enough of the "helpful information". Many of us are already aware of our flaws and find it insulting to be constantly reminded of them.

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 9:56 AM
                  But it can grate on you after hearing enough of the "helpful information". Many of us are already aware of our flaws and find it insulting to be constantly reminded of them.
                  ~~~~~~~~~

of course it can ~ but can you see how that is more 'your problem' than hers?

love all-ways,
                  mem
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 10:11 AM
                    I'm sure its my problem. Everything is always "my problem". Ha. Do you happen to have a lot of Air in your chart, mem?

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 10:26 AM
                      Everything is always "my problem"
                      ~~~~~~~~~

I'm not saying that, you are. IMHO you are taking this too personally & that is affecting your perspective in a way that makes it difficult for you to look beyond your experiences. I'm not suggesting that you ignore your emotions ~ feel them as much as possible & ground into them ~ but don't allow them to cloud your mind.

here's my chart people.tribe.net/maryellen...7dad323738
                      I've Uranus & Mars in Libra (rather close to my descendant, 6th house side)
                      I'm motivated to use unusual technique to bring about balance/harmony in my relations with others & the 6th house side may 'explain' why I especially stand up for Virgos, employing revolutionary & possibly shocking means

& Pallas Athena in Aquarius
                      I have a connection with seeing larger patterns from a less-personal standpoint

but, as you can see, I'm clearly a water-heavy person

love all-ways,
                      mem
                      • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 10:50 AM
                        >>>>the person with the Virgo Moon 'prolly enjoys very much the critiquing of others & themselves & 'prolly finds it very curious that others take offense at it so easily and/or focus on the "not good enough" part rather than the "offering helpful information" part<<<<

Mem,

you're so right...
                      • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 10:58 AM
                        too personally? hahaha. I take everything personally. I'm highly involved with things. Emotional detachment is the sign of soullessness. As for seeing beyond my experiences, I'm perfectly capable of that. I just don't have to like what I find there. ;)

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 11:11 AM
                          I take everything personally.
                          ~~~~~~

me too & I learned 'the hard way' that "too personally" gets in my way to feel things on an even deeper level

Emotional detachment is the sign of soullessness.
                          ~~~~~~~

only when taken to extremes & cut off entirely from an emotional grounding ~ something that I don't think you are in any danger of doing! I'm just suggesting a little movement toward that direction, not a complete reversal.....

I just don't have to like what I find there.
                          ~~~~~~

of course not, but I'm still guessing that you are basing this on 'past experiences', not the present ~ how will you know if the situation changes (as things tend to do)? there may be something there now that you DO like & if not, you'll just be confirming your suspicions, as you are already familiar with what you don't like ~ it's a win-win proposition

love all-ways,
                          mem
                          • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 11:14 AM
                            well I'm sure theres some great individuals with virgo moons, with any sign really. Just one sign doesnt predermine anything.

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 11:59 PM
                              I second that. And tend to agree with Brandon on what he first said. My father has a Virgo moon and let me tell you, his constant critique made my childhood quite sour and gave the roots to my never ending self-doubt and sometimes intense self-hate, which I am, thankfully, slowly healing from.
                              What I want to point out though is that, in my opinion, in every sign, not just Scorpio, you get the unevolved or evolved types and it shows through manifestation of the better or worse qualities of each respective sign. As I get older I do tend to see my father as less spiritually evolved and via that found my way of starting to forgive him what he has done to us kids...
                              Another important thing is, I feel, to learn something from these people, about yourself, about their life, why they are like that and try understand. But yes, it comes sloooooooowly, sometimes never. It's so easy to just stay in the "sulking mode", but it's stationary, YOU don't go further but stay in the same spot...
                      • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 12:36 PM
                        "I'm not saying that, you are. IMHO you are taking this too personally & that is affecting your perspective in a way that makes it difficult for you to look beyond your experiences. I'm not suggesting that you ignore your emotions ~ feel them as much as possible & ground into them ~ but don't allow them to cloud your mind. "

BINGO!
                        • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 12:55 PM
                          I agree Travis. I think it's good to take things personally. It's just how you handle the situation is where the skill comes in. :)
                          • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 2:50 PM
                            oh yeah, putting it all in perspective is a positive thing...as long as you don't end up selling your soul to the devil because someone thinks you should.
                            • Unsu...

Wed, October 10, 2007 - 10:54 PM
                              i shouldn't sell my soul to hillary clinton? is that what you are telling me? lol.

Thu, October 11, 2007 - 12:28 AM
                                I have a moon in scorpio. I can NEVER take things at face value. If someone says so much as says Hi I'll be all over it trying to figure out what the tone of their voice meant, if they were being sarcastic or friendly . It's very exhusting and very "heavy". But on the flip side nothing ever gets by me... except for those damn Virgos! They're a hard bunch to figure out.

Recent topics in "Scorpios"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Want to connect with other gay Scorpios. B-Day 11/2/1960 James 1 April 19, 2014
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... Stephanie 3 September 28, 2013
Shazam! Music Thread Flint 中 101 December 14, 2012
jealousy? possessiveness? Unsubscribed 7 June 5, 2012