Advertisement

Scorpio men vs. Scorpio women

topic posted Sun, June 12, 2005 - 2:27 AM by  Tish
Share/Save/Bookmark
Like night and day. The women, I must say, have a bit more integrity when it comes to relationships. Scorpio men can be very cruel just to see you crawl. Being a scorpio woman, I've observed that the men can be unbearable. This may get me kicked out of the tribe but I actually prefer Geminis over Scorpios when it comes to a long term relationships. If you get a mature and responsible Gemini that is. But Scorpio men have it when it comes to sex and domination. The only problem is that they want to stay on top by any means necessary.
posted by:
Tish
Seattle
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Scorpio men vs. Scorpio women

Sun, June 12, 2005 - 8:10 AM
    i find Gemini men to be very charming and chatty, but how do you deal with their indecisiveness and lack of focus? uggghhh... it drives me nuts!
    • Re: Scorpio men vs. Scorpio women

Sun, June 12, 2005 - 8:17 AM
      Lukily, I married a gemini w/ Capricorn being his rising sign. Which keeps him focused and goal oriented. But there are times when we go back and forth on what to do for the day. Or he just can be damn wishy washy at times. Still he's one hell of a catch!
      We've been married for 11 years, so there's hope for the Scorpio/Gemini couple. I've read the mix can be magical:)

Sun, June 12, 2005 - 10:55 AM
        Since Scorpio is a 'feminine - yin' sign - women can seem to have an easier time working with that energy. American mainstream society highly values active, open methods - especially for men - so a Scorpio man, who's methods & tendencies are naturally more receptive & secretive, first, must find his own way - usually running counter to the well-lit pathways that favor constant, demonstratable achievement & an aggressive stance; then must bear the projections of every hypocrite who swears he/she would never use any of those 'darker' tactics under any circumstances.

Of course, Scorpio women deal with this too - but are often judged less harshly, with more of their lives left private & their magnetic sexiness seen more often as charm than as something too threatening.

I love Scorpio men, with their deep wit & silent strength. Everyone is apt to make a few mistakes now & then & honestly, I'd rather watch the bold sparks of a Scorpio man hit the crowd than the predictible maneuverings of other signs attempting to cover their butts.

love all-ways,
        mem

Sun, June 12, 2005 - 1:25 PM
          "The women, I must say, have a bit more integrity when it comes to relationships."

While that may be true sometimes. As a gross generalization, it's bullshit.

Sun, June 12, 2005 - 5:22 PM
            You couldn't be further from the truth. I guess one or two scorpio men in my life has brought me to the conclusion that scorpio men DO have a little trouble with this negative feminine vibration as said earlier. But that really shouldn't color the way I feel towards certain scorpio men who can't handle this awesome energy. It's like they get drunk and obsessed with power and want to totally dominate your every move. Being that I like to switch roles Dom/Sub those relationships did not work out very well. I agree, it's bullshit to constantly get treated like shit on a stick. Overgeneralization or not SOME scorpio men need to deal with their issues.
            Though I used to fall for men who were bad asses, I'm much more grown up now, they just don't appeal to me anymore (I guess 11yrs of marriage can do that to you). Scorpio men are the sexiest by far but sexiness in itself just does'nt cut it in the long run.

Sun, June 12, 2005 - 8:12 PM
              I try not to debate with people who take the time to offer bold opinion (as fact none the less), while remaining anonymous because they haven't posted a single picture of themselves.

I'm happy to agree with you that some Scorpio men fit your description.
            • Unsu...

Re: Scorpio men vs. Scorpio women

Wed, June 15, 2005 - 9:40 PM
              I love the awesome dark feminine energy that surges through my being. It drives my art, my love, my emanational intelligence, all aspects of experience. I may not be a master at handling it, but I wouldn't be me without it. It is hard to have an sensitive strong emotional nature that does not fit the dominant male mentality. I definitely have a male libido, and a scorpio one at that, but I don't get the violence and aggression thing. I see violence as a really bad way of problem solving........ Our culture does not exactly have models that allow for sensitive men who don't believe in killing, aggression, etc....

I had excellent role models. My dad is a very atypical compassionate, gentle, brilliant, Libra, man.
              He has spent the past thirty years building up the head start program that he directs. George W. has managed to tear down 20 years of brilliant community service in the past four years.....

And then theirs my mom, also a scorpio. She is also wonderful, passionate, sometimes compassionate, and a brilliant artist. She directed a battered woman shelter for 20 years. They both taught my sister and I that tolerance, respect and equality were the ideal means for human interaction.

It's weird, me with five scorpio planets has an easier time of forgiving and letting go than my mother. I experiences the rage and feelings of betrayal when someone manages to wrong me, but it takes a hell of a lot piss me off. and I will eventually get over it and move on. My mom does not let go so easily and knows how to hold a grudge.....

As far as scorpio men go I think there is to much variety in human behavior to say that most scorpio men are bad. We all have issues..........

Wed, June 15, 2005 - 8:57 PM
        I'm dating a Gemini Sun, Gemini rising... UGH! He doesn't seem to take me seriously at all and I worry he's not very interested in REALLY getting to know me.
        I adore him but I have constant nagging doubts that won't let me relax and feel comfy with him. I dunno what to do :( (sob)

Ooooh how I would kill for a sexy, intense Scorpio man!!!

Mon, June 20, 2005 - 9:42 PM
          I am a Gemini sun and a Scorpio moon and probably a Scorpio ascendant. I don't consider to be lacking in the focus department (well sometimes) but I am in deep trouble! I am the antithesis of light and dark. I am antisocial and social, people. help me.

Recent topics in "Scorpios"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Want to connect with other gay Scorpios. B-Day 11/2/1960 James 1 April 19, 2014
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... Stephanie 3 September 28, 2013
Shazam! Music Thread Flint 中 101 December 14, 2012
jealousy? possessiveness? Unsubscribed 7 June 5, 2012