Advertisement

Scorpio/year of the Tiger

topic posted Mon, March 21, 2005 - 12:56 PM by  Carla
Share/Save/Bookmark
Are you out there? What are your most predominant characteristics?
posted by:
Carla
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Re: Scorpio/year of the Tiger

Tue, March 22, 2005 - 12:55 PM
    All of the above...are you one?
    • Unsu...

Re: Scorpio/year of the Tiger

Tue, March 22, 2005 - 9:05 PM
      I am a scorpio tiger!
      i'm curious as to why you want to know about them.
      of course, scorpios love when someone takes an intest in them.
      at least I do.

Wed, March 23, 2005 - 5:12 PM
        I'm intrigued that most of my Tiger friends 30 to 31 years of age are not married. Have you witnessed this? More specifically to us, I noticed that our venus and mars and mercury are in scorpio too. It makes us four times a scorpio and I'm anxious to hear how this played out in others lives. It said we would make great detectives. Are you a good problem solver? Is it hard for anyone to get one over on you? The books say we have trouble in relationships? I'm very polar when it comes to relationships, I'm in love with it or I'm aching to get out and can get very withdrawn. Okay, your turn.

Wed, March 23, 2005 - 11:58 PM
          Hmm ... of the two Scorpio/Tigers I know, besides me, I'm single but in long term relationship, one is single and one is married.

I would say I'm good at discovering problems, and solving some of them. My married friend is as well. My day job is accounting, he is a doctoral candidate in something that involves translating ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics.

I think I can become easily disappointed or dissatisfied in a relationship, and am quick to leap to conclusions of possible betrayal, slow to trust. But most of the time I'm fairly content, but have a "distant longing" for some missing thing, but generally don't feel that it's worth breaking up the relationship because it isn't perfect. I don't think perfect is gonna come along any time soon, if at all. Maybe it's that ascendant in Taurus that spurs the pragmatism, I dunno.

Thu, March 24, 2005 - 11:54 AM
            Scorpio Tiger here - I agree with alot of what Sarah said can see many of those characteristics in myself. Love analizing and problem solving, love numbers, Seems I have finally found a mate that will be able to keep me on my toes (Gemini and as sick and perverted as I am ... ok he is more and thats a challenge).

As for the something missing in life - I will always be searching and if I think I have found it I will think of something else to search for - at least my gemini is ready willing and able to join me in my search.

Been called determined, persistant, tenacious and a few other bad words alot all my life :) - if I want something I try my damnedest to make it happen. I consider myself a student of life as well as a life long student and of course being a scorpio love a challenge.

As for perfect well IMO that is right along the lines with preference perfect is in the eye of the beholder problem here is my need to question (analize for logic) - that's a 'perfect' idea! Hmmm is it really?? maybe at that second it was but a minute later it has fallen from its perch. So for me 'perfect' is an opinion skewed in time and can only maintain perfection if our minds stagnate (freeze in time) or we let our ideas of perfect evolve with us (flow with time).

Ooops well I am rambling off subject - bad girl

Cheers

Thu, March 24, 2005 - 12:54 PM
              gumby said: Been called determined, persistant, tenacious and a few other bad words alot all my life :)

yep, same here, and I'm sure some of the word choices were partly gender-related, I get the "b" word a bit ... have the following come up for any of you: domineering, abrasive, contentious, argumentative, stubborn, difficult, vicious, vindictive, nit-picking, "always needing things to done be your way," "always having to be right," those are some of the negative ones. I've gotten compliments too along the way.

As far as the student of life thing, yeah, even though I'm done with formal education, I'm always interested in learning things, gaining new skills, understanding different systems ... I have an aversion to shutting myself into an ivory tower of academia or somewhere I wouldn't interact regularly with the "outside world".
        • Unsu...

Sat, November 19, 2005 - 1:27 AM
          Carla,

scorpio/tiger here

I resonate strongly with most evereything you said and most of the stuff others mentiond. Single, I love to solve problems, a bit of an extremist....
          5 planets in scorpio...Disloyalty is one of the few things that realy setes me off.......very creative in a crafty sort of way....I have a keen sence of how things are interconected.........and on and on and on...... kind of creepy

Thu, March 24, 2005 - 1:17 PM
    I am one as well....

gumby said: Been called determined, persistant, tenacious and a few other bad words alot all my life :)

Sarah said : yep, same here, and I'm sure some of the word choices were partly gender-related, I get the "b" word a bit ... have the following come up for any of you: domineering, abrasive, contentious, argumentative, stubborn, difficult, vicious, vindictive, nit-picking, "always needing things to done be your way," "always having to be right," those are some of the negative ones. I've gotten compliments too along the way.

And I have to agree I've been called all of those as well. I tend to be an abrasive person. I can't handle stupidity it annoys me to the core. I expect others to be as capapable as I am and am usually disapointed.

I am a problem solver in the extreame as well as a lover of informations so I'm a life long student of anything and everything that catches my fancy. This kinda makes me a jack of all trades and a master of as many as I can.

ON a relationship note I've been married and now divorced. My ex a psycho gemini with schizo-effective disorder and MPD was too much to handle. My current LTR is with a Sag who although he annoys the livieng hell out of me alot knows me well and loves me d=for who I am... though I don't think he really understands me all that well but he fakes it well enough. LOL

I'm one of the few POLy scorpio's that I know of cause I never really get jealous to an extreame. And my secondary is another Scorpio which works well for me.

My SO's tell me I have a really big heart and a soft side I try not to think about it too much.

Mon, April 4, 2005 - 3:02 PM
    Thas me, hardcore marathon lover, loyal until betrayed, can flush out liars and cheats, give them one chance then exile, capable of deep empathy, have been a spy,private eye, and psychotherapist,all good for the psychic characteristics, can't tolerate the shallow thinkers and egotists,secretive yet honest,not a good enemy but great as a friend or lover.
    • V.
      V.
      offline 26

Wed, April 20, 2005 - 2:42 PM
      This is just perfect description that you gave here Radia. I agree deeply :) especially with 'can't tolerate the shallow thinkers and egotists' as this is the point where my attachments to certain 'important' people crashed. Still, we are not that perfect... Shall we talk about things from our side which shake our heart and mental stability...

Wed, April 27, 2005 - 9:57 PM
    I think year of the triger period people are just Nuts ;-) hehe..are you a water wood fire or metal tiger?

Sat, November 26, 2005 - 2:43 AM
      Radia what you said about shallow thinkers - I am so there but to answer brians question I am Water - Scorpio is a water sign and I just love water I can fall asleep in it ... spend hours in it and just love being near or around it in nature ... recently went up to the oarkney islands (scotland) and as we went through where the loches were I found my second home around every turn of the road there were rives and streams and huge bodies of water (the loches) ... it was misty and raining - oh that was a water lovers heaven.

From waht I remember from Nat Geo programs tigers are one of the few cats that love water and are at home swimming in it :).

G~
  • Unsu...

Fri, November 11, 2005 - 4:43 PM
    Scorp Tiger here and I agree/identify with everyone's responses so far... I've also been told that I'm a perfectionist; this totally threw me off because I never thought of it that way... Perfection does not exist; I just expect to things to be *right* or done right (according to my personal preferences). also abrasive (i'm easy to get along with but don't fuck with me), bitchy (which i don't even see half the time, ha!), and one of my bf's nicknames for me is "Tiffany" because apparently my taste in everything is expen$ive.

Do any of you go through bouts of depression often? i know that my days of ecstasy have something to do with it too, but i remember being young and just stuck in a mood for days at a time. anyone else?

another interesting topic, my bf (Virgo Monkey)... in January it will be 7 yrs together for us... we were friends for 5 yrs before we got together... both bi so we have had many 3+somes together... but he's also fucked people on the side and lied about it (though I have too, so are we even?)... i've never loved anyone as much, and he knows me better than myself most days... we're friends, and i think that's what keeps me here... we have sex 7-10x/week but i wish we had more... so while i know there is no perfect partner, i just wish i had a perfect sexual partner... what it comes down to is that i love him dearly and can't imagine growing old without him, so more group play!

Side note, previous LTR was also virgo, was a virgin when we met (i wasn't) so i taught him exactly how to please me (whoever he's with now should thank me for his oral skills, lol), whereas the current bf is 6 yrs older than me and bi, so he was much more experienced, but not necessarily good, ha.

Oh well, happy birthday to meee, 31 today! And happy birthday to my scorpy homies! =)~*

Sat, November 12, 2005 - 11:29 AM
    Hi Carla, I am here... I was born in 1974, year of the Tiger. My caracteristics I like to share with close friends. But here are some: passionate, artistic, loyal, pure emotion! Well, ask me more if you want to know more. How about yourself?
    Ricardo
  • Unsu...

Fri, December 16, 2005 - 7:48 PM
    i'm a scorpio/tiger. one of my predominant characteristics, (albeit totally hidden) is my desire to find my soulmate. My only clue comes from a dream i had as a child about meeting her. she told me to wait for her. I asked her how will i find you, and she said "we have the same birthday"

Sun, October 22, 2006 - 8:53 PM
    I am a Scorpio Fire tiger ...These are all dominat secretive and very passionate trates.... we do not let anyone to close unless we completely trust them...are emotions are extremly powerful and scare most other signs away... being a fixed sign we are very stubborn...i personaly hate it when people pry and we believe we are right most of the time... a few of us even posses a pshyic trait... either by instinct , dreams or vision, if they tall you not to do something it is best to trust their intuition... my scorpio is lead by the sex orans.. we are very passionate lovers and love to do it alot. it akes great control for scorpio fire elements and tigers to control the urges they must lear to do it though or else it wil be very hard to live a decent life because of their powerful urges and emotions ( ohh and jut because we are lead by sex organs doesnt mean we are hos... it goes back to self control) if you have anymore questions i will do my best to anwser

Thu, May 15, 2008 - 6:12 PM
    HI...I'm also a tiger scorpio.....hm, where to start? First I'd like to say that we are one of a kind, truly are! I love being scorpio and tiger! Ever notice when you want to buy something with the scorpio symbol on it, their rarely is any left??? That's because we're so proud! With good reason. I've been called many things, such as, difficult, complex, emotional, high strung, different, passionate, smart, generous, understanding, motivated, God, I could go on, I've even had CRAZY! which I like to translate into "misunderstood" I often do feel misunderstood...not many people "get" us which makes it hard for them to deal with us but I have to say, when that person comes along who does and will, we take care of them completely, very loyal, very loving. I wonder if anyone shares this one big problem I as a scorpio tiger have....I find that people generally assume the worse of me, that is those who don't really know me. Basically, I find that others seem to have no trust in me, maybe because I tend to keep alot of things to myself, but that's my choice and I love my secret self...why do people not understand this and then assume it must be something degrating or wrong that I am keeping in...well all I really want is privacy...bottom line....it takes a strong person to be with one of us, which I don't understand why, I'm sure there are much more difficult things in life...LOL

Recent topics in "Scorpios"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Want to connect with other gay Scorpios. B-Day 11/2/1960 James 1 April 19, 2014
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... Stephanie 3 September 28, 2013
Shazam! Music Thread Flint 中 101 December 14, 2012
jealousy? possessiveness? Unsubscribed 7 June 5, 2012