Scorpio Drinking Style

topic posted Tue, June 22, 2004 - 5:36 PM by  Taffy
Share/Save/Bookmark
Thought you might all enjoy this...

Scorpio Drinking style:
Don't ever tell Scorpios they've had enough, for
they'll smirk at you and quietly but
intentionally keep tippling till they're hog
whimpering drunk, out of 100-proof spite.
Scorpios like to drink, and screw you if you
have a problem with that. Most of them see the
sauce as something to savor in itself, and not
as a personality-altering tool -- though if
depressed, self-loathing Scorps seek total
obliteration. But generally, they're
fascinating drinking pals, brilliant
conversationalists and dizzying flirts. They
also remember everything -- especially what you
did when you were blitzed. Only drink with a
Scorpio who likes you.

(taken from a quiz on quizilla.com which i lost the url to--- it was called 'alchohoroscopes.')
posted by:
Taffy
Advertisement
  • J
    J
    offline 8
    Hee hee....I got to drag my favorite scorp girl home after she fell face first into a flower bed and couldn't extricate herself. I love drinking with her.
    • Unsu...

thanks Taffy, I now raise my glass to you and say "bottoms up", and of course my skirt too (hee hee)!
      • Sweetnesssss, I love that! I gotta find that URL!

So so ture ;-)
        • here here! anybody wanna go get a cocktail???
          • Unsu...

Rum and Coke with a twist of lime aka "Culebra". Whats your favorite?
            • Unsu...

Bacardi and Coke or Saphire and Tonic...mmmmmmm
              Two of either and I'm blitzed!
              • Unsu...

there's just something about scorpio that makes you wanna get fucked up. we tend to gravitate towards intoxicants or avoid them like the plague cos we know what happens.

personally i'm a jeiger fan all the way!
                • nobody has mentioned Scorpian Bowls yet
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

OMG OMG OMG, I <3 Scorpion bowls.... MMMMMMM MMM MMMMMM. Thanx for mentioning. They have the absolute best Scorpions at China Inn in Pacific Beach San Diego. I've haven't been there in a cool minute, I'm hella there next time i hit SoCal, and the food is soooo good.
                    • I just starting working outside of Chinatown in Boston but haven't ventured in for a drinking expedition. From the stories heard, I think I need to do some conditioning. Maybe some Scorpian bowl races will get up the old stamina.
                • Unsu...

>>>there's just something about scorpio that makes you wanna get fucked up. we tend to gravitate towards intoxicants or avoid them like the plague cos we know what happens.

in general, Scorps seem to have a tendency to be all or nothing with everything. Personally, nothing is more pathetic than mediocrity and settling for things.
            • I'm not a big drinker, but when I do drink, I prefer a Dark and
              Stormy (dark rum and ginger beer), but since most bars don't
              have ginger beer, I usually get a rum and coke. Or whiskey.
              • I *heart* ginger beer.

I'm not much of a drinker really. I do occasionally go out of my way to get myself completely plastered a couple times a year. Go big or go home! I've noticed, that it is true that I do remember everything that's gone one. I haven't once been so drunk that I forget a thing.

Instead of indulging in alcohol, my preference is for psychadelics. I go along with the scorpion mannerism of destruction in this regard, as I make every attempt to completely pulverise my ego in anyway available to me. Unfortunately for me, my ego seems to be firmly in place. Much much too firmly in place. hehe
                • Unsu...

good everything!! tequila chased with pomegranite juice, jhonnie walker, belvedere, etc..
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    "in general, Scorps seem to have a tendency to be all or nothing with everything. Personally, nothing is more pathetic than mediocrity and settling for things. "

This has lead to certain problems with substances and once I start doing them I don't stop....this is why I learned to say no to a few things over time...I really can say no to everythin but alcohol these days...and I can drink a whole lot...it is also the one drug that I can't handle myself on and lose all emotional control...but I still indulge almost daily
            • I thought that was called a Cuba Libre.... the only difference is that Cuba Libre has lemosn instead of lime, but there couldn't be that much of a difference between them, right?
          • TNT for me! Drinking and flirting is always a dangerous combination for me... I think most Scorpios can seduce almost anyone when the restraints are off... which doesn't always work out well, but if you are having fun... you're having fun!
  • I love strawberry margaritas and if given the opportunity I will drink them til I'm passed the fuck out. So I don't drink like I used to... I prefer to spark up a joint to drinking these days... but I do love to be hiiiiiigh! Of course I'm always ready to hit it with a fine lady or a sexy boi... but get me intoxicated and it's ON! I'll have her face down ass up before she knows what hit her and vice versa if I'm lucky. Woo hoo!

Did I say that out loud?

LOL
    • i love the taste of alcohol but i have a weak stomach and generally start feeling sick before i'm much more than a bit tipsy. and it makes me socially paranoid: i think this is due to being sober and watching drunk people making asses of themselves... and being uncomfortable about doing the same. drunk sex is pointless and boring IMO. numbed and awkward and just not as pleasurable an experience.
      soooo grateful i live in canada!!! a toast for grade A weed.

Recent topics in "Scorpios"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Want to connect with other gay Scorpios. B-Day 11/2/1960 James 1 April 19, 2014
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... Stephanie 3 September 28, 2013
Shazam! Music Thread Flint 中 101 December 14, 2012
jealousy? possessiveness? Unsubscribed 7 June 5, 2012